I made a terrible attempt at this type of post very early into blogging and it has since been deleted. Honestly it was rather embarrassing and I’m glad it didn’t stick around for long. With my subscriber count going up (thank you all so much!) I thought I would have a “take 2” and let you get to know me a bit more.
So where to start?
- I have the biggest sweet tooth! As I write this infact, I’m happily munching on a strawberry Pop Tart. I love Pop Tarts but I wish we had better flavour variety in the uk. I brought back so many from the US on our last trip. It was ridiculous. I am also a total lover of cookie dough. Honestly I go nuts for the stuff!
- Disney, Disney, Disney! If I could live on Main Street USA I would. I love the Disney Parks and have so many amazing and very magical memories in Disneyland Paris and of course “my home park” Disney World. I can’t wait to go back next year.
- I have a tattoo (and maybe.. soon to be 2) both Disney of course. Read about my first tattoo experience here.
- I was born with 2 tongue-ties. Weird right?
- I have always wanted to start a YouTube channel but my confidence just isn’t there yet.
- I can never manage a symmetrical set of wings when it comes to liquid liner. In fact I’m not sure liner even really suits me, so I very rarely bother.
- I have never fake tanned in my whole life.
- I have a huge fear of vomit and frogs/toads.
- I am incredibly travel sick on flights which 100% started my fear of vomit. Great when I fly for 9 hours to Florida right? I do it for Disney!
- I am terrible at anything involving geography. I could struggle with a Sat Nav let alone a map. I also spent my whole life thinking I had been to Leeds because I have been to Leeds Castle. *face palm*
So that’s me in a nutshell. What about you?