Well I can’t quite believe that I have somehow been nominated for another blogging award. This award happens to be the Mystery Blogger Award and I was very kindly nominated by the wonderful Parris. Thank you lovely!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
1. Put the award logo in your post
2. Thank the person who nominated you; provide a link to their blog
3. Mention the creator of the award
4. Tell your subscribers 3 things about you
5. Re-nominate 10-20 people
6. Notify the nominees via a blog comment
7. Ask your nominees 5 questions and 1 funny question
8. Share links to your best posts
3 things about me
1. I am a huge fan of all things Disney (although that’s no secret)
2. I have one tattoo, desperate to get another but I’m also afraid of needles. (You can read more about this here)
3. My favourite animal is I highland cow.. they are just so darn fluffy!
Parris’s questions for me
1. Why did you start your blog?
This blog started and still is a creative outlet for me. I needed an element of escapism and something I could totally dive into, so that’s how Thimbles and Spoons was born.
2. What do you do in your spare time?
I blog evenings, lunch breaks and weekends.. what’s spare time? But I do love a good movie or two.
3. What is your favourite movie?
Dirty Dancing! To be honest I love and adore pretty much all musicals and old classics.
4. If you could be anyone famous who would you be and why?
This is a toughy! Does it have to be someone who’s alive? If not (I’m going to cheekily make that a rule) I would say Walt Disney, but only for a day. To see true Disney history would be amazing.
5. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
If you couldn’t tell, I love a good product review. I guess I kinda feel like a reporter of sorts, plus I love makeup.
6. Do you have any strange talents?
So boring but not that I can think of. I guess I’m just not that talented.
1. What is your favourite memory?
2. What is your biggest regret?
3. Can you name 3 products you couldn’t live without?
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
5. What is one piece of advise you would give to a new blogger?
6. What is your main goal right now?
Who I’m nominating
My favourite posts
I can’t wait to read yours!