3 Easy Ways To Support Other Bloggers

From the first blog post I published, I have always appreciated the support from other bloggers. I have often praised the blogging community for it’s overall friendliness, approachability and willingness to help, so if you are looking to return the favour, here are five very easy and quick ways to support other bloggers.

3 Easy Ways To Support Other Bloggers

Re-tweet
Nearly everyone has a Twitter account these days and if you want to be a serious blogger, you should have one too. Considering Twitter is a haven for blogger interaction, its one of the best places to show support to your favourite bloggers without really needing to do much. It’s quite simple, if you find a link to a post you read and really enjoy, click that re-tweet button and share it with your friends. Spreading the love will ultimately give that blogger some more page views and they will certainly appreciate the helpful boost.

If you are going to do the above, you might as well comment too right? It takes less than a minute to tell someone that you enjoyed their post or what caught your eye on their blog page. Blogger’s appreciate the effort and feedback is very useful (the majority of times anyway). A few kind words can really make someone’s day, so go ahead and make a comment on their blog, Twitter, Instagram or any other form of social media.

Click their links
Let’s say you have been thinking about buying that new lipstick for awhile and you just read an amazing review about it on someone’s blog. Now you are fully committed to buying it and ready to go grab your card. Well don’t open up a new tab and search for Superdrug, instead click the link that was mentioned in the post. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, there’s no catch, it’s simply to give that blogger a little commission from your sale. After all they did convince you that it’s worth buying in the end.
Why you are at it, see them ads to the side or at the bottom of the page. Bloggers will also make a little money from them too so give them a quick tap. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but bloggers will be very thankful.

3 Easy Ways To Support Other Bloggers

Simple steps right? You would be surprised how much they can make a difference.

11 Comments

1. February 6, 2018 / 12:11 pm

Everything you’ve said in this post is so very true and is spot on. Such little acts mean so much to us as bloggers indeed, thanks so much for taking the time to capture this so well in your post, it’s appreciated:)

• holly
      Author
      February 6, 2018 / 12:17 pm

That is such a lovely comment and I’m glad you feel I captured it well. Thank you x

2. February 10, 2018 / 9:37 pm

Completely agree with all of these. From day 1 I’ve tried to support other bloggers, especially on Twitter. I’m going to make more of an effort to do it more on other social platforms as well.
    And the affiliate link thing is key. It’s literally only pence that people earn and it’s no extra cost to the person buying the thing – I wish people would support bloggers more in that way, but it seems to be something that isn’t really done for some reason!
    Thanks for sharing this

• holly
      Author
      February 11, 2018 / 9:20 am

Thank you for reading. It’s the little things isn’t it 🙂

3. February 10, 2018 / 9:38 pm

It really is about the little things! Great post (once again)!

• holly
      Author
      February 11, 2018 / 9:21 am

Totally agree! Thank you so much for reading lovely. x

4. Yasmin
    February 11, 2018 / 7:30 pm

Lovely and helpful little post. It’s definitely important to support other bloggers and be a cheerleader for them as much as you are your own!

Yasmin 💗
    The Sweet Seven Five

5. Kayleigh
    February 13, 2018 / 3:40 pm

Totally agree! Im a very new blogger and everyone has been so lovely and i feel great returning the favour! Its been such a positive experience so far 🙂

6. February 22, 2018 / 8:51 pm

My mission for this weekend is to interact fully with the blogs I’m learning to love!

7. March 13, 2018 / 8:13 pm

This is why I love the blogging community! Everyone is just so supportive and lovely, I have yet to come across someone who is not genuine! I definitely agree with what you said, I love interacting with other bloggers on different platforms! I only recent got Twitter, and the blogging community is just as lovely there, if not better! Loved this post! xx

• holly
      Author
      March 21, 2018 / 8:28 am

Thanks for reading 🙂 so glad you love the blogging community too x